As for the body villa, the same has been carefully restored, eliminating the superfluous and maintaining aesthetic balance-formal whole complex.
Erbaia Villa, part of an ancient medieval village dating back to 1300, is located in the hills of Mugello, in scenic location next to Lake Sling. The complex consists of the main villa, several outbuildings and a beautiful garden in which there is a “temple” and a chapel dedicated to St. Augustine.
The ancient possession of the estate goes to the family of Erbaia Dini, originating in Vicchio that already in the fourteenth century were present in important offices and Courts Florentine.
In 2001 work began regarding the conversion of former outbuildings (barns, fermenting room, barns etc.) from which they were derived n ° 10 exclusive residential units with private gardens, common spaces and parking spaces. The works were completed in late 2002.