The complex consisted of the Villa Padronale, a former farmhouse building and a former annexed agricultural building as well as various plots of land.
The entire property is enclosed by the original stone wall and the boundaries are nowadays unchanged with respect to 1700, as reported in the general cartography of 1774.
Palagio dei Corbinelli
Building complex between via Bernardo Martellini and via Cammillo Barni in the Galluzzo locality on the slopes of the Poggio Imperiale in Florence takes its name from one of the oldest and most famous Florentine families, the Corbinelli, who owned it continuously from the building approximately 1300 up to extinction of the family in 1686.
Subsequently the complex passed from hands to the Suarez de la Concha, therefore to the Pecoris, then to the Puer to then finish to the marquises Ceva of Nuceto.