Villa Le Fonti

The Project

Building complex place in Borgo San Lorenzo (FI) consists of the country villa built in 1700 and the annexed agricultural era more ‘recent presumably 1800. The Villa was built by the family that Pandolfini at the end of 1700 donated to the Institute of the Innocents Florence. The restoration and recovery of the entire estate began in 2006 and led to the creation of No. 5 residential units with outbuildings and exclusive cars. The works were completed in 2008.





Thanks to the discovery of historical pictures (1945-48), of the wise and in the cadastral map of 1937 it was possible to reconstruct the volume connecting the Villa to agriculture storage.





Historic photo Villa Le Fonti



Borgo San Lorenzo